This bar was made with rich and moisturizing Virgin Oil which has been used for centuries to relieve everyday skin aliments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-ageing properties thanks to the pack of antioxidants and vitamins including A, D, E and K it contains. Exceptionally good for hydrating skin moisture.
Rich in oils like Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil amongst others.
Advantage of Sunflower Oil
Sunflower oil is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combatting skin issues like acne, inflammation and irritation of the skin.
It is a fantastic light weight oil that easily absorbs into the skin, moisturizing and is a fantastic anti-aging oil.
Other benefits of this include:
– Rich in beta carotene (skin brightening)
– Reduces signs of aging
– Rich in vitamins A,C,D & E
– Particularly beneficial for dry skin and helps soothe and heal damaged skin
– High in omega 6 fatty acids.
Regular use will help remove dead skin cells and impuriries, leaving a smooth well nourished moisturized skin.
Advantage of Shea Butter
- Shea butter contains high levels of linoleic acid and oleic acid. These two acids balance each other out. That means shea butter is easy for your skin to fully absorb and won’t make your skin look oily after application.
- It’s anti-inflammatory
- Shea butter has significant levels of vitamins A and E, which means it promotes strong antioxidant activity.
- it helps reduce the apperance of stretch marks and scarring.
- it helps promote wound healing
- it helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
Advantage Castor Oil
- Castor oil is a natural moisturizer.
- Promote wound healing
- Reduces Acne
- Castor oil helps in relieving dry and patchy skin