Chocolate is effective in bringing back lost skin moisture, locking it in and improving collagen content in the skin. Coffee contains antioxidants rich in fatty acids which nourish & moisturize the skin. Helps fight sagging, wrinkles fine lines, discoloration & other skin damages. Rice Milk impacts a whitening effect to your skin, tones the skin, lightens scars & dark spots leaving a gentle glow.
Rich in oils like Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil amongst others.
Benefit of Coffee on the Skin
- Coffee contains antioxidants rich in fatty acids which nourish & moisturize the skin.
- Helps fight sagging, wrinkles fine lines, discoloration & other skin damages.
- Coffee is a rich source of vitamin B3 (niacin)
- Coffee helps in the treatment of Acne.
Benefit of Chocolate on the Skin
- Helps to protect your skin from damage
- Soothes skin irritation
- It’s a fantastic natural moisturiser
- Promotes Skin Glow
- Protects Skin From UV Damage
Benefit of Rice Milk on the Skin
- Rice milk imparts a whitening effect to the skin
- It helps to even your skin tone when used regularly
- It helps lighten scars and other dark spots on your face
- It makes for a good skin moisturizing agent
- It seals your skin with good moisture and helps eliminate excess oil secretion
- It soothes your skin from sun burns